Tutti Fruity Biscuits is very easy and delicious biscuits recipe that you must enjoy with your family in tea time. Follow the same recipe for a perfect result.
- Flour 1- ½ cup
- Butter ½ cup
- Caster sugar 1/3 cup
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Tutti frutti ½ cup (chopped)
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Yellow color ½ tsp
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the cardamom powder, tutti frutti, vanilla essence and yellow color. Mix again.
- Slowly add the flour. Mix well and shape the dough into a square log shape.
- Wrap it with cling film and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and Take the dough out of the fridge and cut into 1/2 inch thick squares.
- Place the cookies on the tray with 2 inch space in between each one, as they expand while baking.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until the sides are starting to turn light golden.
- Do not brown them. Cookies will come out with sides hard and center soft, which will get hard while cooling. So do not over bake them.
- Let them cool on tray for 5 minutes and then transfer them to cooling rack to cool completely.