- Soy sauce 3 tbs
- Oyster sauce 2 tbs
- Sirka (Vinegar) 1 tbs
- Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed 2 tsp
- Safed mirch powder (White pepper powder) 1 tsp
- Chicken boneless cubes 500 gms
- Corn flour 1 tbs
- Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) ½ tsp
- Oil 3-4 tbs
- Pyaz (Onion) diced 1 medium
- Red bell pepper diced 1 small
- Shimla mirch (Capsicum) diced 1 medium
- Lehsan (Garlic) crushed 1 tsp
- Yakhni (Chicken stock) ¼ Cup
- Hara pyaz (Green onion) chopped 2-3 tbs
- Namak (Salt) to taste (if required)
In bowl,add soy sauce,oyster sauce,vinegar,black pepper crushed,white pepper powder,mix well & set aside.
In bowl,add chicken boneless cubes,corn flour,garlic powder,mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
In a wok,add oil and marinated chicken,cook until chicken is golden and set aside.
In the same wok,add onion,red bell pepper,capsicum and sauté for 1-2 minutes and set aside.
In wok,add garlic crushed and mix,add prepared sauce,chicken stock and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add fried chicken and mix.
Add stir-fried vegetables and mix well.
Add green onion,sprinkle salt and mix well,serve with rice.
Chicken Manchurian Recipe because you asked for it.So many people have been asking for Manchurian recipe, so we just had to make it. There are so many variations of Chicken Manchurian, everyone has their own style, this one is a perfect fusion of spices suited for Pakistani food lovers.
- Chicken ½ kg cut in cubes
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Chili flakes 1 tbsp.
- Soya sauce 1 &1/2 tbsp.
- Corn flour 4 tbsp.
- Egg 1
- Oil for frying chicken
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Garlic chopped 1 tbsp.
- Ginger chopped 1 tbsp.
- Green chili chopped 2-3
- Spring onion ¼ cup
- Capsicum cut in cubes 1
- Onion cut in cubes 1
- Salt 1 tbsp. or to taste
- Red chili powder ½ tbsp.
- Vinegar 1 tbsp.
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Knorr Tomato Ketchup ¼ cup
- Knorr Chili Garlic sauce ¼ cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Paprika ½ tbs
- Water 1 cup
- Water 3 tbsp. + corn flour 2 tbsp.
In a bowl take chicken and add salt, garlic, black pepper, chili flakes, soya sauce and mix well. Add corn flour and egg and mix well.
Deep fry chicken cubes in a wok and set aside.
For gravy, heat oil, add ginger and garlic saute and add green chili and spring onion and saute for 30 seconds. Add capsicum, onion and saute for 30 seconds. Add salt, red chili, vinegar, soya sauce, Knorr Tomato Ketchup, Knorr Chili Garlic Sauce, sugar and paprika and mix.
Add 1 cup water stir and add mixture of water and corn flour mix until gravy thickens. Dish out and serve with Chinese vegetable rice or garlic rice.